About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California, United States

All About Office Hours, Location, Etc:

My office is located at 11549 Los Osos Valley Rd. Near the intersection of Los Osos Valley Rd. and Madonna Rd. Use the back street El Tigre to access the parking lot behind the building.

Office hours:

Mon. from 4:30 to 7:30
Fri. from 8am to 8pm.
Saturday from 8am to 4pm.

I have limited availability because I am teaching full time at Cal Poly. Please see the 9-5 post for details.

To schedule an appointment call my cell phone: 805-471-8102

I accept most insurance plans. I do not accept Secure Horizons or CenCal (MediCal).

If you have insurance coverage the cost of therapy will be covered except for a copay which is usually $25 to $30. If you do not have insurance, my fee is $150. If you wish to pay for several sessions in advance, I offer a discount.











Thursday, July 4, 2013

American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences (ACISTE) Certification

I recently completed my dissertation research and received my PhD.  My research studied 32 older adults who survived critical illness.  Some participants had near death experiences, spiritual experiences or other unreal experiences.

During my research I attended a training by ACISTE and am now listed on their website.  More information can be found at their website http://www.aciste.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment